View our rates and reserve your space at the Marina. We have a deal that will fit your needs. Choose from Overnight Dockage, Premium Dockage, and Diamond Dockage. Call today and make your reservation.
- Sunday -Thursday: $2.85/ft ($100 minimum)
- Fridays: $3.95/ft ($139 minimum)
- Saturdays, Holidays, Event Weekends and the Week of 4th of July: $4.25/ft ($150 minimum)
Slips 1,2, 19, 20, 21 and Lay-A-Longs
- Sunday -Thursday: $3.35/ft ($117.00 minimum)
- Fridays, Saturdays, Holidays, Event Weekends and the week of 4th of July: $4.60/ft ($165.00 minimum)
T Heads Only – Outermost Lay-In
- 60 Foot Minimum – T Heads only
- Sunday-Thursday: $3.85/ft ($192.00 minimum)
- Fridays, Saturdays, Holidays, Event Weekends and the week of 4th of July: $4.99/ft ($250.00 minimum)
- 30 amp 110V – $17.00
- 50 amp 220V – $34.00
- 100 amp 220V – $85.00
All Vessels 28′ or Less
- Sunday thru Thursday – $100.00
- Friday and Saturday- $125.00
- Check-in Time is 1:00 pm. Check-out Time is 12:00 noon.
- Hours of Operation: 8:00am to Dusk – 7 Days. Winter: 8:00am to 5:00pm. Weather Dependent.
- Hourly dockage is accommodated on a space-available basis Sunday through Thursday at 40$ minimum 2 hours – 10$ per additional hour.
- We offer a 10% dockage discount for stays five days or longer, and a 20% discount for stays fifteen days or longer.
- All reservations require a credit card guarantee and are accepted only via telephone. We will need the exact dimensions of your vessel, including length, beam and draft, and the vessel’s electrical hook-up requirements. If you are chartering, your charter company will have this information.
In season our phone line can often be busy. Please be patient and keep trying. Thank you.
- November 1 – April 30 – $1.75/2.25 per foot
- Hourly Dockage – 25.00 per hour (2-hour minimum)